You can learn new ways to manage. Through positive coping techniques you can have a healthier and happier life.
Below are some tips for managing this on your own, to start:
• Staying positive
• Accepting life changes
• Being assertive without aggression
• Avoiding anger, defensiveness or passive aggression
• Using relaxation techniques
• Exercising regularly
• Setting appropriate limits
• Pursuing your hobbies or interests
• Getting enough rest
• Avoiding compulsions and mind-altering substances
• Seeking support through therapyTherapy
provides a wide range of options for dealing with your stress. You can learn particularly valuable coping methods to deal with issues as they arise.